SAIC is seeking a JFHQ Intelligence Analyst to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade, MD.
- Support all-source intelligence production and analysis related to offensive and defensive operations across the full spectrum of cyberspace services.
- Conduct analytic research, analyze and support Government production of formal threat assessments, and the consolidation of findings to prepare response to intelligence Requests for Information (RFI).
- Support Government integrations of intelligence disciplines utilizing both the Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace process and military intelligence doctrine support to the Joint Targeting Process.
- Prepare reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Use statistical tools to interpret data sets, identify trends and patterns, and conduct diagnostic and predicative analysis.
- Review and comment to intelligence reporting authors/sources.
- Participate in analytic exchanges with higher and adjacent headquarters as required, including USCYBERCOMs Joint Operations Center (JOC), Joint Force Headquarters (JFHQ) DODIN, adjacent Service Component Headquarters, and other Joint Force Headquarters Cyber, and the broader intelligence community.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree and nine (9) years of experience; years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience as Military Intelligence Analyst, specifically:
- Analysis and production of formal threat assessments;
- Preparation of intelligence requests for information; experience integrating of all intelligence disciplines (including OSINT);
- The Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace process; and the Joint Targeting Process.
- Knowledge of database languages such as SQL and Python, spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel; and data visualization tools and software.
- Mathematical and statistical skills necessary to gather, measure, organize, and analyze data.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.