Job ID: 2206297
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2022
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Join SAIC on a newly awarded contract impacting national security as a Network Exploitation Analyst. These positions are located in Ft. Meade, MD. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
Network Exploitation Analyst evaluates target opportunities and strategizes activities against particular networks using all source data to understand and map target networks and assist in developing detailed exploitation and operations plans. The Network Exploitation Analyst has a solid understanding of logical/physical IP core infrastructure, communication devices and how they connect to networks, and the traffic movements in a network; has a working knowledge of the principles and methods utilized by requirements and targeting to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; possesses an understanding of and experience in the SIGINT disciplines of collection, target development, and tasking; actively analyzes and manages collection of TAO projects, capabilities, policies and procedures; analyzes collection-related information to guide tasking, identify problems, and assist with collection management; and recognizes essential elements of information to enable endpoint opportunities.
· At least 8 years demonstrated experience related to job description, 2 of which must have been within the last 5 years.
· Able to independently leverage TAO capabilities to enhance access and target development.
· Able to task and retrieve TAO collected information with TOPI accessible tools to maintain target and identify new collection opportunities.
· Able to independently task across all authorities, maintaining compliance, without releaser, oversight officer or legal rejection/modification.
· Capable of building analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks.
· Understands multiple communications protocols and can analyze technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities.
· Able to evaluate leads for tasking and able to use appropriate tasking authorities and assist in the creation of TAO plans.
· Able to write justifications for TAO prioritization.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.