SAIC is seeking a Program Business Manager to be the business operations lead for the Foreign, Screening, Vetting, Tracking and Analysis for NCSC within ODNI. This position will be responsible for the daily operations of the division in relation to the data technical model construct. They will analyze current processes to help make the business as efficient as possible. They will help facilitate the coordination and collaboration of the team with other divisions, government personnel, contractors and agencies as needed. This position will collaborate with government leadership to execute their business
- Formulating and defining systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of the business systems and industry requirements
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form desired results
- Performs analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper requirements specifications
- Planning and managing the realization of benefits through the integration of new capabilities within business practices
- Defines the benefits that will realize the strategic objectives of the program
- Defining and tracking key performance indicators for benefit realization
- Preparing affected business areas for transitions to new way of working; potentially implementing new business processes.
Specifically support the following activities:
- Prepare Project status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor's contracts staff
- Assist the SAIC PM by providing input to customer deliverable reports
- Responsible for the routine review and updating of existing processes, defining and documenting approved new processes and procedures related to operations, budget development, financial planning and forecasting, and customer service fulfillment. You will interface and interact with the business management group and other groups within the client’s organization.
- Follow, communicate & coordinate proper process workflow effecting better business practices in accordance with Division priorities
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly required
- Bachelor’s degree in with a minimum of 5 years of experience in drafting, review and revision of policies, procedures and related documentation.
- 3-10 years directly managing business operations and 14+ years of overall professional experience
- 3-5 years’ experience within an IC Agency, preferably ODNI
- Knowledge/Information Management experience
- Relevant certifications include Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), SAP Certified Application Associate - Business Planning and Consolidation, and Project Management Professional Certification (PMP).
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.