The SAIC Corporate Benefits team is seeking a Senior Benefits Analyst with knowledge of benefit programs, administration, cost analysis and compliance requirements with an ability to manage and perform data analytics in support of the benefits team. This is a remote position. Benefit programs include but may not be limited to: Service Contract Act (SCA), retirement, paid time off, savings and pension programs.
This position provides broad opportunities in the following areas:
- Participate in Merger & Acquisition activities including data analysis and integration
- Support Service Contract Act administration, review, troubleshooting, and resolution.
- Develop communications to employees, participants, managers and other internal stakeholders
- Respond to internal and external audit inquiries
- Assist and provide counseling to benefit plan participants
- Interact with other functional areas such as finance, risk management, legal and government compliance
- Develop policies and procedures that support best practices, compliance and positive user experience
- Assist with retirement plan(s) administration
- Administer specialized paid leave programs
- Perform data analysis in support of the corporate benefits team around all benefit programs offered
Education: Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, if/then, etc.) and Access
- Working knowledge of administration and regulations around HR health, welfare and retirement programs
- Ability to analyze and package data that is easily consumable
- Proactive, independent and self-motivated and thrive on developing solutions to business problems
- Organized, flexible and collaborative with an ability to adapt to changing requirements in a fast paced business environment
- Strong, independent critical-thinking and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Detailed technical knowledge of SCA health & welfare fringe benefit requirements and calculations
- Oracle HCM and CostPoint systems experience including reporting knowledge
Target salary range: $75,001 - $85,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.