Job ID: 2206057
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 21, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Sr. Network Administrator. This individual will have solid communication skills to support a dynamic customer centric environment. The Network Administrator will be responsible for managing all facets of a customer network to include routing, switches, firewalls, cabling, and network planning.
The primary functions of the candidate will include, but are not limited to:
• Working with Cisco routing and switching devices, network management and monitoring tools.
• Configuration of subnets, ports, VLANs, and network protocols.
• Developing, troubleshooting, and administering fiber and Ethernet Local Area Networks and integration with Wide-Area Networks.
• Research and obtain quotes for hardware/software based on customer requirements.
• Provide superior customer service; possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Create Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Configuration Management (CM) documentation as needed.
• Must possess current TS/SCI with Polygraph and Bachelors and 14 years
• Must be DoD 8570 IAT Level II compliant (have current CompTIA, Security+ certification)
• In-depth understanding of Cisco routing and switching technologies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent, and 14+ years of experience.
• Familiarity with security hardening process as it relates to ICD 503
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.