SAIC is looking for a Modeling and Simulation Analyst - Tactical Systems Integrator for the Air Defense Airspace Management/Brigade Aviation Element course at Ft. Sill, OK.
- Provide on-site Instruction on the correct operation and employment at the operator level for systems such as, but not limited to: Air Defense System Integrator (ADSI), Forward Area Air Defense (FAAD), Air and Missile Defense Workstation (AMDWS), Tactical Airspace Integration System (TAIS), Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS), and associated servers for the purpose of familiarization, integration, and cell collective task training.
- Integrate computer network system servers for three internal LAN networks to include: DHCP, DNS, NTP, multiple file servers, active directory, and multiple end point computers.
- Generate through simulation multiple radars (Sentinel, Q-36/37, LCMR, (Light Weight Counter Mortar Radar, etc..) to provide the “local” air picture and RAM (Rocket Artillery Mortar) tactical data to include a vast array of air platforms; F/W, R/W, UAS, RAM, TBM,IFF, and positive and procedural airspace control methods.
- The candidate shall provide operator level instruction of 14G/140A Air Defense systems for the purpose of evaluation during integration.
- The candidate shall maintain and assist with configuration of network devices (switches, routers, cables)for a simulation network used by multiple courses.
- The candidate shall manage a suite of servers (imaging, domain, NFS) used to support instruction of multiple courses within the 140A schoolhouse footprint.
- The candidate shall develop Vignettes and Scenarios within the 30th BDE schoolhouse incorporating Air Defense radars and weapon systems for use during integration training for multiple courses (ADAM/BAE course, 140A Command and Control Systems Integrator WOBC/WOAC, other times are required for focused training).
- BS degree and two (2) years of related experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Formal IT training (COMPTIA, Windows, Linux, Server, Network).
- Ability to perform Systems Analyst principles to resolve complex computer Systems issues.
- Experience developing and implementing training objectives that focus on current TTPs.
- Ability to interact and communicate with executive level Army, civilian, and contractor leadership.
- Candidate will also be required to provide exercise support, software testing and development in support of local and remote exercises as needed.
- Must have Interim Clearance to start with the ability to obtain and maintain an Active Secret Clearance
- COMPTIA Fundamentals, A+, Network+, Security+
- Understanding of ADAM/BAE operations, training, TTPs as well as knowledge of joint airspace integration of assets
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.