SAIC is seeking a motivated staff officer to support our customer in the Springfield, VA area. The position is to support the Government lead to deliver a community governance framework for the Allied System for Geospatial Intelligence (ASG) – the Five-Eyes geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) partnership between Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The position is part of a secretariat that covers multiple senior-level meetings that provide and guidance to and advance the goals of the Five-Eyes GEOINT community.
Duties shall include:
- Support the Government in the advancement and strengthening of the ASG partnership through strategic communications, collaborative engagement and ASG Secretariat responsibilities.
- Actively engage with the ASG community members, ASG fora, the NSG, and other key partners as directed by the Government ASG Senior Management Council (ASMC) lead, the ASMC, the ASMC Coordination Executive (ACE), and Director GEOINT Enterprise Community Governance (D/GG).
- Work with ASMC Secretariat and NGA Liaison Officers to support the ASMC, ACE, and other ASG for a as needed, and help coordinate activities and deliverables across ASG fora to ensure quality materials are presented to the ASMC and ACE.
- Schedule and arrange senior-level meetings, including scheduling VTCs, preparing agendas, developing and coordinating briefings, and tracking actions.
- Develop, prepare and edit minutes [within three (3) business days], reports, communications products, engagement strategies, presentations, speeches, talking points and other communications products, as required, which integrate a common ASG message.
- Assist the Government in data collection and analysis of ASG requirements and resource data.
- Support the planning, coordination and conduct of ASG forums/activities.
- Support preparation of read-ahead material for the ASG senior principals’ meetings as well as to support participation in other Defense Intelligence Enterprise Five-Eyes forums.
- Assist the Government in the advancement and strengthening of GEOINT management across the
- ASG through leadership, governance, education, strategic communications and collaborative engagement.
- Support development and implementation of ASG cross-functional and cross-organizational planning and solution implementation and coordination within G and NGA.
- Support content management of the ASG and G websites, ensuring content is updated and relevant to ASG community needs.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 7-10 years GEOINT/IC experience
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency to perform general office management/staff officer duties.
- Experience in gathering information and critical thinking capacity to synthesize information.
- Ability to support administrative activities and scheduling for corporate support events
- Ability to extract and synthesize complex information to prepare briefings, staff material, readaheads, presentations and other material, as required.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of NGA applications and methods including developing correspondence and internal/external communications.
- Comprehensive understanding and use of Microsoft Office Applications and ability to independently develop material.
- Ability to work independently or under limited supervisor and deliver outcomes on time.
- Specialized knowledge and/or understanding of senior governance for a, preferably the Allied System for Geospatial Intelligence (ASG) or other international governance for a Specialized knowledge of NGA, its Key Components, directorate, offices and programs
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.