SAIC is seeking a System Administrator to support the Development, Integration, and Certification Environment (DICE) Service Center Support Program with Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Pacific.
Work will be performed on-site in San Diego, CA.
This opportunity is contingent upon award news in the Spring/Summer of 2022.
Specific Duties include:
- Establish, modify, and maintain the service infrastructure required by the hosted Information Systems (IS) and the assigned personnel in support of daily SCIF operations.
- Utilize existing Incident Management tools to provide Helpdesk support for all users of the Government test facility systems for desktop support issues.
- Assist Virtual machine setup, development, management and maintenance in Linux and Windows environments.
- Update anti-virus signatures on media scanning workstations in the Government test facility spaces.
- Assist desktop images and thin client systems used in the Government test facility spaces.
- Collaborate with the local Research Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) team to develop, instantiate, update, and manage workstation/laptop SW images based on approved unclassified images.
- Collaborate with the local Secret Wide Area Network (SWAN) team to develop, instantiate, update, and manage workstation/laptop SW images based on approved classified images.
- Image, setup and maintain workstations and software for individual users; establish and maintain connectivity to workstations; install and maintain approved software on individual workstations.
- Support coordinating Group Policy Objects (GPO), and Host Based Security Server (HBSS) policies for Government test facility’s server and workstations.
- Image, update, and maintain ACAS workstations in the Government test facility. The contractor shall preform required ACAS Scanning, utilizing NESSUS, Tenable, and Security center, to include uploading to ACAS Scan data to Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM).
- Attend meetings, analyze data/information, implement and maintain government authorized physical, personnel, and information security controls, to conduct and observe: PEO C4I Systems of Systems Engineering (SoSE) events; End-to-End (E2E) Test, Evaluation, and Certification (TE&C) events; Application Integration activities such as System Integration Test (SIT) events on the SCI enclaves of C4ISR systems.
- Candidate must have at least a 5 (five) years of relevant experience
- Minimum of a HS Diploma
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II (Current CompTIA Security+ is required)
- Top Secret/SCI Clearance required.
Nice to Have/Desired:
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.