SAIC has an opportunity for an Exercise/Wargame Simulation Engineer. This position is located in Pearl City, Hawaii.
The Software, Simulation, System Engineering and Integration (S3I) Directorate, DEVCOM Aviation & Missile Center (AvMC) is supporting the USINDOPACOM and the K. Mark Takai Pacific Warfighting Center on Oahu, Hawaii.
- The candidate must demonstrate excellent technical competency, reliability in delivering mission critical infrastructure, and ensure the highest levels of accessibility, optimization, and security.
- Understanding of DoD DISN, WAN/LAN/WIFI Networking, COMSEC systems, and systems engineering.
- Assists in analyzing, project planning, developing, implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting and enhancing large complex systems and networks consisting of a combination that include servers, computers, LANS, WANs and the physical and logical components that integrate these systems together as an enterprise networking backbone.
- Support system and networks administrators and engineers who collectively demonstrate excellent technical competency, reliability in delivering mission critical infrastructure, and who continually ensure the highest levels of accessibility, optimization, and security.
- Background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field and five (5) years of relevant experience; four 94) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Meet DoDM 8570.2 IAT II or III requirements (CompTIA Security+/CASP, or ISC2 CSSP/CISSP)
- Advanced knowledge of network operating systems including Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, IOS-NX, Ironport, Riverbed, Infoblox, Firepower, JUNOS, Aruba, ESX, and Brocade.
- Knowledge of networking hardware including CPUs, wiring, and routers.
- Advanced knowledge of networking components within Windows, Linux, Azure and virtualized environments, to include software-defined networks.
- Advanced knowledge of VMware vSphere, ESXi, vSAN and Horizon virtualization technologies, IP networking, DNS, and systems integration.
- Experience in managing complex networks in both disconnected and connected states, utilizing a mix of Cisco, Aruba networking components supporting secure wireless and wired architectures.
- Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and the use of PKI to secure network communications and systems, to include the deployment of Certificate Authority (CA) servers, software and hardware used in classified DOD environments.
- Knowledge and expertise in implementing DISA STIGs and DOD vulnerability management toolsets like Comply to Connect (C2) and ACAS within networks.
- Analyze, interpret & recommend solutions for system shortfalls, discrepancies or improvements in security related technologies and access requirements.
- Must have an active Secret clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.