As a Program Analyst supporting a Satellite Program Office provide direct support to government customers in execution of their duties and responsibilities. Assist the Chief of Staff in managing their Director's Action Group (DAG) responsibilities, preparing the Weekly Activity Report (WAR), and maintaining organizational SharePoint sites.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work in an interactive team environment with Government customer leads, satellite developers, and other subject matter experts.
- Manage Program Office DAG
- Manage Actions assigned to Program Office using the Tracking Information and Enterprise Response (TIER) action tracking system. Gather information, draft, coordinate, and submit Action responses as appropriate
- Evaluate previous action responses for similar requests to minimize impact on organization
- Assign DAG actions and monitor progress for those actions requiring SME support
- Proofread action responses and coordinate as appropriate
- Manage action completion to maximize responsiveness and minimize requests for extensions
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for DAG support
- Identify similar actions to ensure messaging is consistent
- Respond to hot taskers and assign appropriately
- Provide support to Program Office activities to include: planning & execution of Program Management Review (PMR); production and staffing of the Weekly Activity Report (WAR); maintaining the New Employee Handbook
- Maintain organizational SharePoint sites
- Ensure SharePoint content is maintained and up to date
- Inspect Responsibility Allocation Matrices (RAMs) for each division and request updates as new personnel rotate into the organization
- Manage briefings for Quarterly Program Reviews (QPR), Pre-Ship Review (PSR), and PMRs to ensure appropriate coordination and messaging
- Maintain electronic and physical records as the Program Records Officer (PRO), coordinate Non-Disclosure Agreements for access to secure office files
- Facilitate IT requests for the program office (order workstations, headsets, software, etc).
- Develop briefings, slick sheets, point papers, and other work products to ensure consistent messaging for the Program Director
Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and five (5) years or more experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years experience working in a Government Program Office supporting
- Experience using SharePoint to update and maintain content
- Experience using MS Office application, especially PowerPoint to prepare briefings and update Action Item status presentations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.