At SAIC we are “Bringing on Tomorrow” If you would like to be part of developing leaders for tomorrow, join SAIC’s Talent Development. We are looking for an experienced Talent Development Specialist who will serve as a thought leader to join our team. You will leverage your project management and consulting skills to assist with developing and implementing succession planning and creating effective solutions to increase our employee’s leadership capabilities. If you have a passion for developing talent and collaborating with internal stakeholders to design, develop and implement compelling, cutting edge and engaging programs – let’s connect.
What will you be doing in your role:
- Manage Projects:
- Manage multiple, large scope and complex talent development initiatives
- Provide program management support to learning initiative(s) that includes project management, design, implementation, change management, communications, and evaluation.
- Proactively partner with internal stakeholders (Business Leaders, HRBPs, SMEs, COEs) to ensure talent development programs are aligned with the enterprise strategy to support the needs of the business.
- Utilize a learning governance structure to conduct needs assessment and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Design & Deliver Solutions:
- Create and manage development programs to increase leadership and individual effectiveness.
- Work with vendors to foster a strong relationship and align offerings with the organization learning needs.
- Measure Success:
- Manage post-learning assessments/evaluations to measure learning effectiveness and maintain L&D metrics.
- Create reporting strategies and metrics for multiple programs for continues improvements
- Anticipate Needs:
- Keep current with changes in the field of training and development, and studies and becomes proficient at new training theories and techniques.
- Provide recommendations around innovative concepts and social learning techniques to train individuals at all levels.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- BA or BS degree in Human Resources, Training, or related field; comparable military service; or 8-10 years of relevant experience in learning and training
- Experience in the following areas:
- Creating and delivering blended learning programs
- Performance consulting to analyze learning needs
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an engaging executive presence, in order to successfully engage with senior leaders.
- Excellent facilitation, questioning, and feedback/coaching skills.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities, including experience managing multiple competing priorities within an aggressive timeline.
- Strong customer service skills for working with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Be creative, curious and coachable; ability to take constructive feedback.
- Experience collaborating with diverse groups of stakeholders.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.