SAIC is looking for a mid-level RPA developer to support our growing RPA programs in the federal space. This position can be worked remotely from anywhere within the United States and will provide the opportunity to work across the entire automation and development life cycle. You will be part of a team of project managers, business analysts, and developers supporting an RPA Center of Excellence for a large federal customer using UiPath.
RPA Developer Responsibilities:
- Design technical solutions to automate business processes and build automations using UiPath
- Create and execute tests to evaluate functional and non-functional performance of solutions
- Document and update solution designs throughout the automation life cycle
- Maintain code using a version control repository
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents in the production environment
- Collaborate with a business analyst to work directly with clients to define requirements, explore solutions, and assess the technical feasibility of RPA for the given problem
- Meet with customers to gather additional requirements detail or resolve incidents in production
- Adhere to best practices and participate in team meetings to further mature standards and practices of the development team
- Provide feedback to other developers by performing code reviews and technical design reviews
- Evaluate change requests to determine approach and level of effort and communicate it back to either the project team or customer
Required Education and Experience:
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance, minimum
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or STEM-related field and a total of five (5) years or more of experience in the IT field or related positions. Masters and three (3) years or more of experience in the IT field or related positions. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Three (3) or more years experience performing RPA development using UiPath in a professional setting
- One (1) or more years of experience performing Operations & Maintenance of automations
- UiPath Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) certified, or ability to attain it within 60 days of start date
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience interacting directly with clients at multiple levels
- One (1) or more years of experience working with clients in the U.S. Government
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.