SAIC’s National Intelligence Community (NIC) business unit, USG Mission and Information Technology division provides solutions and services supporting digital modernization programs in areas such as system engineering, multi-cloud computing, cyber security, data science and analytics, artificial intelligence/machine learning, quantum computing, application development, SecDevOps, cloud network operations and secure communications.
We are seeking a highly motivated Project Manager to join our national intelligence program to deliver enterprise data services, including development and O&M of tools and services on multiple environments that include Development, Testing, Staging, and Production; and on networks that include Top Secret, Secret, and Unclassified security fabrics. The Project Manager will plan, organize, direct, and control all activities to ensure proper execution of the contract activities.
- Coordinating new and existing Sponsor technical projects;
- Defining technical processes and procedures for the contractor team;
- Delivering a weekly performance summary to Sponsor’s GTM and reviewing this document with Sponsor to align priorities, address blockers, and communicate progress;
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strength and identify areas for improvement;
- Developing and controlling development deadlines and activities;
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project milestones are achieved in a timely manner;
- Managing and coordinating limited contract resources efficiently and effectively across multiple projects;
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities;
- Managing and tracking technical requirements for ongoing and future projects;
- Meeting with Sponsor to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services;
- Managing and tracking documentation of Contractor activities in Sponsor’s knowledge management system;
- Monitoring various projects and addressing issues that arise in a timely manner;
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Providing Weekly Performance Summary (WPS) detailing the completion status of projects and tasks
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Three (3) or more years of demonstrated experience in two or more following activities:
- Team Lead or Project Manager
- Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Large-scale data architecture, data modeling, database design, and information systems implementation
- Experience with development of project work plans, milestone tracking, and coordination of efforts
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence, and the rest of the Atlassian suite
- Experience with Data Services
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities, and the ability to compile and organize information, and present findings to Customer or Contractor management.
- Strong customer service skills, collaboration skills, and the ability to work with various mission stakeholders, communicating system features and concepts to other users and developers, and interacting with program management
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective implementation of information systems to meet mission needs
- Effective communication working in diverse teams
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.