Description - External
SAIC is seeking a Manpower Training Analyst to support our team in Dahlgren, VA.
- Candidate will provide manpower analysis support with detailed knowledge of Navy directives governing manpower policies and procedure.
- Able to advise on the expected effect of revisions thereto and develop plans for implementation.
- Perform continuing liaison with relevant training and technical specialists on the staff of Surface Combat System Training Command (SCSTC), its commands, detachments and sites.
- Perform reviews and analysis of related Navy Training System Plans (NTSPs), Training Project Plans (TPPs), Training System Installation Plans (TSIPs) and Front End Analysis (FEAs) for manpower requirements in support of training, report analysis and recommendations to the Government.
- Process data from My Navy Assignment (MNA), the Total Force Manpower Management System (TFMMS), TFMMS Online, and Fleet Training Management Planning System (FLTMPS) to support the manpower requirements.
- Review and maintain accurate manning data contained in Officer Distribution Control Report (ODCRs) and Billet Based Distribution (BBD).
- Provide technical support during the conduct of manpower and manning studies, and in developing findings and recommendations for submission to management.
- Technical support shall include spreadsheet displays, graphic presentations and graphs as appropriate to support conclusions.
- Draft correspondence and point papers to address Manpower and Manning issues.
- Develop billet summaries reflecting proposed changes for presentation to managers
- Maintain databases to generate the Long Range Training and Replacement Plan (LORTARP).
- Maintain billet and employee (military, civilian and contractor) assignment data in various systems such as MNA and the Total Workforce Management System (TWMS).
- Maintain historical files of AMDs, MCRs.
Qualifications - External
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor and three (3) years or more related Naval experience,four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- previous military experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat
- Must possess Active Secret clearance to start
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.