Be a trailblazer for the Counter-Intelligence mission at the National Counter-Intelligence and Security Center (NCSC)! SAIC and the IC are seeking a Financial Analyst to support a major program for the ODNI where NCSC is establishing a new Technical Construct for data operations and storage, feeding Counter-intelligence activities and mission requirements. This position will be managing the resources at a cross-Intelligence Community level, providing analysis and decision making information to Senior Leadership, and building a business relations-network across multiple contracts and offices. Duties include:
- Analyze resources and provide recommendations, in alignment with mission priority, on the distribution and execution of funds for the customer, for three separate programs with multiple contractors.
- Monitor and provide analysis of spending to assure that the Center meets customer obligation and spending goals (to include assessment of potential shortfalls).
- Track and process execution of funding actions (BCRs, SLA agreements, IAAs), funding documentation, and review briefings and presentations on financial status of contracts and service level agreements, and brief Senior Leadership.
- Collaborate with multiple IC stakeholders and review strategy for fiscal year budget planning, formulation contracts knowledge and experience, prioritization of funding resources, coordinating of changes to funding allocations, and identification of new funding sources.
- Assess Interagency Agreements (IAAs) to facility moving funding between differing agencies (understanding of both the processes and of the documentation associated with the processes), this includes both sending and accepting funding with IAAs.
- Performs analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper requirements specifications
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph is required
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field OR (4 years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of degree) and 8+ years of experience.
- Must have 5-8 years working within the Government Financial Systems.
- Experience with developing supporting analysis and documentation for budget change requests and/or Unfunded Requirements (UFRs), and resource-related data call responses.
- Experience government financial systems and contracting tools.
- Knowledge of the IPPBE and/or PPBE process, with strong understanding of phases and activities within each phase.
- Ability to work in a dynamic budget environment where changing budget needs will dictate quick and accurate analysis to support Program and component management.
- Experience in business plan development and creation of budget presentations to include experience in charting and graphing techniques (in Microsoft Applications).
- Must have experience in the establishment of guidelines and procedures to assure consistent understanding and processes across multiple programs.
- 10+ years working with a customer /contractor financial system
- ODNI-specific budget and resource management experience
- Work within the NCSC toolset to provide reporting for both office, component, and program managers.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.