SAIC is seeking to hire Oracle Developer to support a US Space Force (USSF) program.
Note: This role offers PERM work from home/ remote/ virtual work at home with up to 10% travel.
Program Overview: The program effort consists of migrating the existing Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) Web-based Application to a more current Oracle ADF version. In addition, there will be upgrades and enhancements made to the existing Application’s functionality providing an excellent opportunity to expand and grow skills multiple areas of Software Development.
- Serve as a member of a team of 6-10 technical staff supporting an Oracle Fusion Web Application’s design and development.
- Work closely with the Lead Software Developer, Chief Architect and Project Manager to ensure that the application deliverables comply with customer standards and requirements
- Contribute to architecture, design, and development of applications built with the Oracle 12c Fusion Middleware technologies, Application Development Framework (ADF) J2EE and JDeveloper 12c. Version 12.2.1.x
- Writing object-oriented Web application/interface code conforming to established methodology and standards.
- Testing and debugging assigned components and units
- Collaborating with infrastructure system engineers on system infrastructure characteristics that affect software systems and working with them to resolve issues
- Writing and updating technical documentation such as detailed system design documentation, and training materials
- Troubleshooting problems and providing customer support for application issues
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelors in Computer Science and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- US Citizen
- 5+ years Web-based Application Development
- 3+ years Oracle ADF development in Fusion Middleware 12c Environment and ADF Business Components
- 3+ years Developing Oracle ADF J2EE Web Application using JDeveloper 12c Version 12.2.1.x
- 3+ years Oracle ADF Faces Rich Client / JavaServer Faces (JSF) Components
- 3+ years Building and deploying a Web Application to an Oracle Weblogic Application Server
- 3+ years Oracle ADF Exception and Error handling
- 3+ years Oracle ADF Security and Custom LoginModules to support Authorization and Authentication
- 3+ years Oracle Weblogic Server v12.2.1.x
- 3+ years Secure Web Applications
- 3+ years Oracle Database Version 11g and 12c
- 3+ years Subversion Server, CollabNet, WANdisco Subversion Server, and TortoiseSVN
- 3+ years Apache HTTP Server V2.4
Target salary range: $125,001 - $135,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.