SAIC is seeking a Service Delivery Manager to support our team in Anaheim, CA. The ITSM Service Delivery Manager is the primary point of contact in dealing with technology service proactive improvements, relationship management and overall service improvement. They require the ability to manage and interact with senior level executives within the business, respond to any and all service concerns regarding the support and ensure restoration of service. The SDM is required to identify and drive methodologies and processes that support world class standards and manage key targeted areas for improvement. Ensure that service level management best practices exist across all service platforms.
This position will enhance the client experience by managing the service delivery performance of services to our clients and ensure that optimum performance is achieved. The Service Delivery Manager works closely with various departments and Client account stakeholders to ensure consistent quality service delivery and to identify and facilitate remediation of service quality issues as they arise. The Service Delivery Manager coordinates activities with the various matrixed functional leaders.
- Ensure smooth service delivery in line with contractual commitments being the interface between customer and Tower SDM’s. This includes, but is not limited to technical backlog reviews, customer service requests, etc.
- Support the organization in delivering Service, Strategy and Vision.
- Collaborate with other Service Delivery Managers to develop processes, standards and procedures for the Managed Services team consistent with department strategy and vision.
- Support the process owners and ensure process functionality and service delivery.
- Maintain a sound knowledge and understanding of current methodologies, technologies, services and tools.
- Mitigate the impact of service failures and improve quality Standard Operating Procedures.
- Form strong relationships with the stakeholders building an understanding of requirements and business drivers.
- Establish and maintain strong personal relationships gaining trust and respect with the customer base in the assigned service area with the goal of meeting contractual commitments.
- Determine appropriateness of escalations and ensure service delivery of all issues from managed service clients by enforcing escalation and ticket handling processes.
- Prepare status and system health reports for Managed Service clients by working with differing internal and external teams.
- Attend regular customer service meetings delivering service reports in line with contractual obligations with key customers.
- Acting as the liaison between our team and the client
- Assisting with the oversight of all resources and support organizations required to deliver the solution
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience
- ITIL® V3 Foundation Level or higher certification
- 9 years of relevant work experience required
- 5 years of ITIL Service Delivery experience required
- Minimum 3 year of Operations experience in a 24x7x365 environment required
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communications and complex problem solving, advanced written and verbal communications skills including the ability to develop presentations and present to senior management
- Conceptual knowledge for all areas of IT Infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, cloud, EUC, applications, security hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switches, firewalls and gateways)
- Detailed working knowledge of a very broad range of IT systems
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and excitement with key customer personnel, as well as work collaboratively and in a hands-on manner with technical professionals
- Experience in a Service Delivery function, including solid experience in dealing with customers and technical teams
- Experience working for an established managed or cloud services provider (MSP/CSP)
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communications and complex problem solving
- Strong process orientation, problem solving & troubleshooting skills and a firm commitment to quality.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Exhibiting professionalism and diplomacy
- Energetic, forward-thinking, and creative
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Architect, Engineering
- Extensive experience of customer and supplier relationships
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.