Job ID: 2203568
Location: BALTIMORE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Apr 19, 2022
Subcategory: Cyber Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
This is a remote position. The work location can be anywhere in the US.
The Security Principle will be a key member of a fast-paced Security Solution development team, and leading several complicated initiatives requireing cross agency collaboration and tact.
- Lead and perform threat hunts per defined cadence
- Conduct adhoc vulnerability assessments
- Collaborate across security teams to coordinate color team activities in planning threat hunts
- Provide support to SOC during times of increased activity
- Analyze security event logs for anomalies and indication of malicious behavior to inform threat models
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience. Four Additional years' experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Pen Test Tools such as BURP, Atomic Red Team, and Kali
- Understanding of TTPs and Mitre ATT&CK framework
- Prior experience supporting/leading Red Team activities
- Strong Security, networking, software development and/or system admin experience
- Manual pen testing experience such as SQLi and cross-site scripting
- Ability to write pen test report findings for risk focus and remediation
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.