Job ID: 2203564
Location: BALTIMORE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Jul 14, 2022
Subcategory: Cyber GRC
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
This is a remote position. The work location can be anywhere in the US.
The Security Compliance Engineer Level will be a key member of a fast-paced Security Solution development team, focused on system compliance of federal security policies.
Specific responsiblities of the postion include:
- Responsible for review and implementation of CMS ARS, NIST 800-53, FISMA, and/or DISA level security policies
- Provides a detailed risk and technical assessment of products to be introduced into a secure enviornment
- Evaluate software products and services to identify risk areas with actionable recommendations to mitigate
- Communicate security initiatives across both technical and non-technical audiences -
Create and maintain technical documentation to communicate policies, procedures, standards aligned with CMS ACT reviews
- Provide security advisory on governance, risk and compliance of ARS and/or DISA security policies for multiple FISMA controlled environments
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience. Four Additional years' experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.