Job ID: 2203535
Location: BALTIMORE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Apr 19, 2022
Subcategory: Cyber Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
This is a remote position. The work location can be anywhere in the US.
security solutions as services to be consumed by application development teams. The job deescription and skills required include:
- Provides scrum-based engineering services to develop SecOps products and services used by the multiple teams, including a Security Operations Center
- Follows a full DevSecOps model to build/test/deploy products described in the overarching CMS Cloud Product Roadmap in support of site reliability engineering (SRE) concepts
- Conducts research to identify new attack vectors
- Provides tier III support for customer submitted operational tickets - Supports security audits, risk analysis, application-level vulnerability testing, and security code reviews
- Work across technical teams to identify dependencies, removed blockers and improve the onboarding process.
Bachelors and 8 years or more experience. Four Additional years' experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Required tools and skills include:
- Experience using and configuring Tenable Nessus Security or similar,
- Experience using and configuring TrendMicro or similar,
- Experience in cloud eviornments such as AWS,
- Experience in virtualized enviornments VMWare
- Familiarity and experience with Zero Trust Frameworks and tools such as zScaler
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.