SAIC is looking for an Alternate Contract Program Security Officer for their Chantilly, VA location.
The program Alturnate Contract Program Security Officer's (A/CPSO) primary function is to provide multi-discipline security support for our customer's Special Access Program (SAP). The position will provide “day to day” multi-discipline analysis for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Duties Will Include:
- Initiate and process program access requests for Department of Defense and interagency personnel and maintain databases detailing authorized accesses used for various reporting requirements. Process SAP nomination packages working with clearance verification systems (JPAS, JADE, and Scattered Castles)
- Ensure strict adherence to the provisions of the 32 CFR (NISPOM), ICD's (DCID's), and SAP policy (Manual 5205.07).
- Assist the CPSO in developing and executing approved policies and procedures for safeguarding Special Access Program (SAP), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and collateral data in support of Customer operations.
- Provide day to day security support that includes continuous assessment of procedures to identify shortfalls and provide appropriate recommendations for revising and improving security policies, procedures and systems.
- Identify vulnerabilities, threat, and risks to test, training and operation al activities.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and training the Operations Security program.
- Brief all levels of personnel on a variety of security related topics.
- Conduct and document SAP facility compliance reviews, follow on facilities reviews, and facility close outs.
- Monitor, report and track all corrective action resulting from compliance reviews.
- Ensure timely notification of pertinent security matters to program technical and management staff.
- Conduct exploration of any loss, compromise, or suspected compromise of classified and/or sensitive information, including conducting preliminary inquiries and generating damage assessments resulting from the loss of classified information.
- Facilitate and maintain accredited spaces.
- Bachelors and 6 or more of related experience; Masters and 4 years of related experience; Experience in lieu of degree
- Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate DoD Manual 5205.07 (Volumes 1 to 4)
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
- Travel about 10% of time within the Washington Metropolitan Area.
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.