Job ID: 2203461
Location: BALTIMORE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Apr 19, 2022
Subcategory: Cyber Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
This is a remote position. The work location can be anywhere in the US.
The Cyber Security Engineer Sr will be a key member of a fast-paced Security Solution development team, creating automated security solutions as services to be consumed by application development teams within a Microsoft Azure eviornment. The job deescription and skills required include:
- Lead the development of security enhancements to the MAG environment and process for streamlining the onboarding of software applications in a controlled and secure manner.
- Delivers implementation expertise for identify, access, data, and virtual network environments.
- Identify and develop security and productivity enhancements through automation and communications across security teams.
- Responsible for documentation of tools, implementation and process to enhance and maintain the existing environment.
- Work across technical teams to identify dependencies, removed blockers and improve the onboarding process.
Required tools and skills include:
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience. Four Additional years' experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experince using and confirguring Microsof Azure Defender and Security Center
- Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer
- Experience using and configuring Tenable Nessus Security or similar,
- Experience using and configuring TrendMicro or similar,
- Experience in cloud eviornments such as AWS,
- Experience in virtualized enviornments VMWare
- Familiarity and experience with Zero Trust Frameworks and tools such as zScaler
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.