SAIC is seeking an experienced and highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Senior Subcontracts Analyst. Individual must be able to work in a high-paced, and must be organized and detail-oriented. Individual must also be able to work independently in addition to working in a team environment.
Note: This job is Full Time and can be worked Remote in Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, South Carolina
- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of services for subcontract systems in support of development, production and global sustainment for multiple contract types.
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, develops evaluation criteria, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes subcontract packages for review, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Will be required to analyze proposals for all areas of compliance (cost/T&C/etc.) and will be involved in supplier negotiations leading to subcontract awards with subcontractors of various size and capabilities within the industry.
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- May sign supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority.
- Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Knowledge of industry practices.
- Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Adheres to company policies that directly affects employee work.
- Recommends changes to team policies.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity.
- Shall refer to policies, procedures and practices.
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Acting as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree and six (6) years or more of related experience; Master’s degree and four (4) years or more experience.
- Must have understanding of the government acquisition process.
- Working knowledge of FAR and Public Laws relating to subcontracting.
- Negotiation skills and experience as relates to all contract types including cost types.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at a time and be flexible and responsive in a diverse, changing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications and ability to communicate clearly, effectively and independently with senior management.
- Proficient skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Must be detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving.
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks.
- Able to foster and maintain effective and productive relationship with both suppliers and program team.
- Experience with CostPoint or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Ability to perform price and cost analysis.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.