SAIC is hiring a Intel Solutions Architect to join our team in Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Chief Enterprise Architect Leads the INSCOM G7 Intelligence Systems and Analytics (IS&A) team, formerly Distributed Common Ground System- Army (DCGS-A) with diverse functional and technical disciplines to include enterprise architects, systems engineers, business analysts, and network engineers.
- Works directly with the Program Office- PEO IEW&S to consult, coach, and advise on strategy, business alignment, enterprise architecture, information technology solutions, and the associated impact on the organization and its stakeholders.
- Coordinates resolution of highly complex problems and tasks, selling new ideas and concepts in support of operational goals and objectives.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to the enterprise architecture team. Integrates and translates complex concepts into tactical action plans.
- Directs high-level enterprise architecture analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development. H
- as a deep understanding the Intelligence and Security and Analytics (IS&A) program and DoD business transformation and processes, DoD organizational structure, experience in developing briefings and responses to Program Office, Army Senior Leadership.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of the DoDAF, the DoD Net-Centric and Data Strategies, the DoD Information Assurance Guidance, and the DoD Federation Strategy, and has had hands-on experience with the Business Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Transition Plan, Service Oriented Architecture, and the Business Mission Area Federation Strategy and Roadmap.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and fifteen years or more experience
- Experience with Army Intel Systems - IS&A / DCGS-A
- Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI CI Poly
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.