Job ID: 2202587
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Apr 19, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
If a Commuter Train derails, would you know who to call? If a plane crashes in a remote area of the United States, could you help get investigators and Government personnel to the crash site? Would you be able to handle calls from loved ones, wanting to know if their family member survived an accident? If so, we have a key position supporting the NTSB suited for your skills.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Multitasking—be able to review multiple TV, DVR and Internet feeds simultaneously looking for any potential NTSB categorized accident(s)
· Multitasking under stressful situations—coordinate travel, coordinate conference calls, provide technical support for first responders all in a frequently changing environment.
· Strong Organizational and Customer Service Skills (especially important when dealing with NTSB Management, NTSB Safety Board Members and potential accident victims/survivors and their families)
· Demonstrated experience and prior exposure to Crisis Response Management and operational support to incidents and events. Experience in a call center, customer service environment, requiring judgment and ability to elevate responses to the appropriate severity level.
· Knowledge and experience in working with computers, databases, e-mail systems, fax machines, DVDs, Internet, and telecommunications (answering calls, transferring calls, setting up conference calls, etc.) and responding to HEAT tickets.
· Strong proficiency using the MS Office suite Ability to work off-hours/shift type work (THIS IS NOT AN 8-5 JOB)
• Associates Degree or comparable experience
•Experience using HEAT Ticketing System
•VEOCI Incident Manager or Administrator
•911 Operator experience
•First responder experience
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.