JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking a senior program integrator to provide wide-ranging programmatic support to a new technical training program. The candidate is responsible for planning, budgeting, communications, workflow design, resource management, and task oversight for a matrixed, cross-functional team. The successful candidate must:
- Operate independently and be reliable, trustworthy, and committed to program and team success.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish professional rapport in a small team environment and in exchanges with senior Customers.
- Adapt well to change and thrive in a “tech start-up” atmosphere that requires trust, teamwork, initiative, curiosity, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Practice excellent organizational and time management skills; and have ability to articulate intent, frame requirements, set priorities, and align resources to program goals.
- Demonstrate organizational skills to support staff management in planning in FY22 for the course program’s move to a new building in early 2023.
Additional position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Translate customer intent into multi-year strategies, annual roadmaps, action plans, requirements, and resource allocation decisions; track program execution across milestones and in preparation for decision points.
- In coordination with the Customer, oversee daily activities of assigned personnel.
- Draft budget requirements and spend plans; advise Customer on budget execution.
- Design and orchestrate workflows, business rules, processes, and SOP’s.
- Manage student course registrations.
- Provide general support to students attending the courses.
- Track programmatic and administrative actions related to the courses.
- Manage training and course documentation.
- Coordinate training team activities and meetings.
- Assist with efforts to conduct training evaluations and metrics.
- Ability/willingness/flexibility to aid SME instructors and instructional designers (ISDs) in ad hoc internet research or graphics to contribute to course materials and/or executive briefings with minimal guidance.
- Draft both ad hoc highlights and gather vignettes/weekly updates from colleagues in the work unit.
- Support creation of training products such as guides, handbooks, and job aids.
- Author program status reports, meeting notes, communications, and other documentation.
- Author presentations and participate in executive-level meetings and program briefings.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Current TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph.
- Familiarity with Customer’s culture and information security practices / sensitivities.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field (four years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of a degree) and at least ten years of related experience.
- Proven track record of delivering results in the Customer environment; emphasis on prior experience in program planning, management, execution, and serving as a senior advisor to Customer leadership.
- Understanding of Customer mission, environment, constraints, technical landscape, and strategic direction.
- Successful experience using structured planning and problem-solving methodologies.
- Experience with Customer budget planning, execution, and tracking.
- Expertise with MS Office suite, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook.
- Project management experience at the division or higher level.
- Experience and flexibility to aid instructors, instructional design experts, and students in an adult professional training program.
- Understanding of requirements management processes and models.
- Familiarity with Customer operational planning, coordination, and methods.
- Experience with online team collaboration tools such as Confluence and Hive.
- Working knowledge of Customer’s formal messaging and coordination system.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.