Job ID: 2201599
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 19, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Sr. Windows Administrator. This person will part of a 4-5 member staff of senior administrators. They will be responsible for managing all facets of a customer network to include networking (switches, cabling, network planning), a large inventory of VMware ESXi blade servers, HP storage, Windows servers and workstations, and AWS Cloud technologies.
The Sr. Windows Administrator will be the primary SME for specific technical components of the infrastructure, including Windows Active Directory network, provisioning servers, managing a WSUS solution, an MS Exchange system, backups, security scanning, reporting and remediation.
The primary functions of the candidate will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide O&M for the virtualized environments (VMware vCenter 5.5, 6.0/6.7, to include ESXi and distributed switches).
- Provision hardware, storage, resources and configuration/administration, including high-availability and failover services.
- Provide configuration management to include authoring technical documentation, process changes, and inventory control.
- Perform O&M of Windows applications such as WSUS, Exchange, SCCM, and audit solutions.
- Experience with RAIDs, SANs, High Availability, Backups and Disaster Recovery.
- Experience in security hardening of operating systems in a standalone environment as well as through GPOs.
- Knowledge in configuring network switches, routing protocols, and working with VLANs.
- Research and obtain quotes for hardware/software based on customer requirements.
- Provide superior customer service; possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in a dynamic customer centric environment.
•Must possess current TS/SCI with Polygraph.
•Must be DoD 8570 IAT Level II compliant (have current CompTIA, Security+ certification)
•Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent, and 15+ years of experience.
•MS Windows Server 2012/2008 (focus on Active Directory, Group Policy)
•MS Exchange 2010 and 2013
•Storage engineer/administrator (3PAR, NetApp, etc.)
•SAN switches (Cisco family, Nexus 5k, etc.)
•Experience with security hardening process as it relates to ICD 503.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.