SAIC is seeking a Logistics Analyst. Responsibilities include, but are no limted to:
- Verify and validate accuracy of property management record in the Systems Applications, and Products (SAP) database.
- Develop and track Supply Chain Management (SCM) and property management metrics and create management reports.
- Review and recommend improvements for existing SAP user guides and related documents.
- Draft and standardize SOP desk guides and related tools.
- Analyze existing SAP training modules and recommend process improvements.
- Assist with developing computer-based training requirements and training initiatives.
- Facilitate SAP instructor-led trainings.
- Obtain SAP trainer/instructor certification and ensure certification remains current.
- Ensure property and warehousing manuals reflect current policies and procedural guidance.
- Analyze existing SCM life-cycle processes including property and warehouse operations, maintenance management, transportation operations, and financial management.
- Perform process mapping; recommend and implement SCM business process improvements.
- Recommend and execute strategies to address audit findings.
- and identify areas for improvement
- Serve as SCM SME on SCM Working Group
- Bachelors with 15 years experience
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in SCM in DoD or IC
- Experience with SAP
- Capable of interacting of effectively with all levels of personnel in a fast paced, just-in-time delivery environment
- Solid, progressive experience in all aspects of logistics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make sound decisions, multi-task, and prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Have knowledge of distribution systems including order routing, backhaul, and transfer procedures
- Be able to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and inter-company memos/outside correspondence
- Be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Science or Math
- Advanced level skills in MS Excel such as working with formulas, data tables, pivot charts, queries, custom functions, data management, and analysis
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.