Job ID: 2201403
Location: , United States
Date Posted: Mar 24, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Data Scientist
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a seasoned Data Engineer. This role can be 100% remote.
SAIC seeks an experienced, results-oriented, mission-driven Data Scientist who possesses knowledge of appropriate data sources to address the specific requirements of projects for data modeling. Understand business requirements and translating into technical work. Design and implement features in collaboration with team engineers, product owners, data analysts, and business partners using Agile / Scrum methodology.
· Ability to build and develop tools that process information
· Build ETL jobs and workflows to combine data from disparate sources.
· Install continuous pipelines of huge pools of filtered information so that data analyst/scientists can pull relevant data sets for their analyses.
· Experience with SQL scripts and SSIS. SSIS, SSMS
· Collaborate with business stakeholders, business operations, and product engineering teams in
· Analyzing business problems, in building and testing solutions and data models
· Experience implementing and operating analytic models and services.
· Document the current-state and target-state software architecture and create roadmap plans for success on various software components.
· Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of complex solutions.
· Build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for business analysts to interpret.
· Make data accessible for evaluation and optimization
· Collaborate with business stakeholders, business operations, and product engineering teams
· Coordinate activities with other technical personnel as appropriate.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.