SAIC is in search of a MDM Administrator to support Mail and Mobile Device Management (MDM) for the Department of Transportation (the fastest growing federal government Department). Support customer relationship and workload/portfolio management with Federal and contractor leadership and end users for delivery of Mail and MDM services. Provide the mission-critical networking, operations, maintenance, security, access, capacity, functionality, performance, and availability of Hybrid On-Prem Exchange with Microsoft Enterprise Office 365 (O365) cloud, ATP, EOP, Microsoft Security & Compliance and Azure applications for Productivity, E-mail, and Calendar services; and Microsoft In-Tune with Apple Business Management integration.
- Effective customer relationship and workload/portfolio management with Federal and contractor leadership and end users for delivery of Mail and MDM services.
- Work cooperatively with Federal and Contractor Service Desk, Incident Management Center, Desktop Engineering, Executive Help Engineering, Application Hosting and Infrastructure Engineering teams ensuring successful customer service, troubleshooting, resolution, restoration, provisioning, and availability of Mail and MDM services.
- Manage incident requests, restorations based on urgency, impact, priority, Service Level Agreements including assessment, assignment, queue monitoring, resolution, and closure.
- Ensure timely fulfillment of requested Mail and MDM services for role based access, permissions, specialized communications, distribution groups, availability, and functionality.
- Coordinate change and release of Mail and MDM services, functions, patches, and upgrades in production including design, architecture, configuration, staffing, scheduling, impact / risk analysis, approval, communications, testing, implementation, monitoring and operations.
- Customer service delivery of troubleshooting, issue diagnosis, usability, and utilization of Mail and MDM services through knowledge articles, training, and demonstration.
- Follow critical incident, event, problem, configuration and change management to troubleshoot and restore services caused by outages, and defects.
- Troubleshoot, root cause analysis, and apply workarounds and resolutions with IT Application Hosting and Infrastructure teams and third-party product vendors.
- Assess security vulnerabilities and incidents, and devise with other team members to implement patch, upgrades, and E-mail blocking remediation reducing threats and risks.
- Assess and report performance, access, licensing, capacity, and recommend solutions.
- Participate in 24/7 rotation of On-Call support.
- Manage, and report on Daily Operations driving deliverables, managing expectations, communications, risk management, and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Work with server, network, database, and storage administrators for routine operations.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery, documentation, and testing.
- Create, update and maintain designs, architectures, data profiles, licenses, support agreements, standard operating procedures, work instructions, and knowledge articles.
- Routinely and effectively communicate through multiple channels and stakeholders.
- Be a highly cohesive team member and a change agent while serving as a consultant.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience supporting enterprise messaging services.
- Must be certified in Microsoft O365 or equivalent.
- Management of daily IT applications operations including time/attendance, workload management, training, mentoring, reporting, communications, and performance.
- Customer relationship and workload/portfolio management with clients and end users.
- Coordinated engineering projects, tasks, and troubleshooting across multiple teams.
- Proven design, configuration, integration, testing, release, maintenance, and support of Microsoft O365 cloud, Exchange 2013, Azure, Office suite, and Outlook applications and One Drive for Business & Microsoft Security & Compliance.
- Proven design, configuration, testing, release, maintenance, and support of Microsoft In Tune, with Apple Business Manager integration.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.