SAIC is seeking a Senior Program Analyst to join our OneSETA Team to provide our government customer with Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance (SETA) support in Washington D.C. This position is temporarily remote due to COVID. SETA services range from providing administrative assistance to providing expert technical assistance on national efforts that will contribute to maintaining and expanding the capabilities of homeland security.
For this position at DHS Office of Innovation and Collaboration (OIC) Front Office (FO), the Senior Program Analyst will provide Strategic Program Advisory support to include:
- Translates technical project information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel to be approved by the government.
- Develops strategic program documents and repository to include executive messaging, Executive presentations, speeches, briefs, talking points and written strategic guidance for OIC Front Office leadership to be approved by the government. This includes reviewing, editing, and consolidating 30, 60, and 90 day input from each Division for inclusion into the Under Secretary’s weekly briefing book.
- Develops and maintains OIC Front Office strategic program repository to be approved by the government. Manages closeout of working groups (e.g.,, Best Practices) and final refinement, collection, and management of organizational products including tracking of staff directories, elevator pitches, briefs, and more.
- Provides web portal program support for the OIC Front Office collaboration site (e.g. SharePoint 2013 or later iterations, etc.) in accordance with DHS policies.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports. This includes tracking property management training, and updating team members information lists, fielding questions, and distributing guidance to Division Property contacts and I&C FO team members for action as a part of the Annual Physical Inventory Campaign.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. This may include support to property management activities including pulling reports, updating roster of I&C Personal Property Management Team members and their contact information.
- Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives. This includes collected data on I&C engagements over previous fiscal years, analyzing and organizing that data for distribution to I&C leadership and Divisions.
- Develops solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives. This includes providing program management support for office building entry request tracking and management during COVID-19, procedures for asset return requests and more.
- Serves as consultant to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on major matters pertaining to its policies, plans, and objectives. This includes continuous planning and refining of process improvements and updates for distribution to Divisions and implementation.
- Meets regularly with SETA team to ensure leadership has full coverage program support and necessary documentation for meetings.
- Plans and compiles program materials for the creating briefings to be presented to the Hill and other Congressional stakeholders.
- BA/BS and 10 years of relevant experience or Master’s and 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must have at minimum, a current Secret clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain an active TS clearance.
- Must possess excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience in a Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) environment.
- Travel may be required.
- Prior DHS contractor fitness (suitability) authorization determination.
- Prior DHS experience including any DHS components or HQ Directorates, especially DHS S&T.
- Detailed knowledge of and recent demonstrated experience working with appropriate offices and staff within the HSE, DHS, other Federal Agencies, Congress, foreign partners, industry groups, and private sector stakeholder entities on issues relating to the DHS mission space.
- Awareness of ongoing OIC outreach activities and knowledge of historical challenges in engaging and communicating politically or economically sensitive information with external stakeholder entities.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.