Senior Program Manager, Cloud Command and Control
Job ID: 2201158
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 19, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Program Manager for Cloud Command and Control with an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility to support Air Force Joint All Domain Command and Control initiatives.
Job duties include:
- Manage a complex program with a multi-disciplinary team
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedule and budget
- Communicate with customers and cross-functional partners across the company
- Gather information; articulate, analyze, and solve problems; visualize and present information; and provide decision support to achieve outcomes
- Create/manage communications for the enterprise, group, and individuals including meeting agendas, briefings, and meeting minutes
- Develop weekly reports on significant activities, report on the effectiveness of events and processes
- Organize and facilitate internal and external communications
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field with 15 years of experience; Master’s degree and 13 years of experience; PhD with 4 years of experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in cloud computing emerging technologies or related technical fields
- Experience in software program management and/or engineering management
- Skills and a breadth of knowledge in program management and mobilizing cross functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in problem solving within fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience working cross-functionally in a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members
- Experience in communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Active Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI
- Experience in Software Engineering, Software Infrastructure Engineering, Security, Big Data and Analytics, or Cloud Networking
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.