Job ID: 2200924
Location: ALEXANDRIA, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2022
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We
integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA,
SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work
culture that values all.
We attract the best people in the business with our competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision
coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation.
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Drupal Developer interested in joining our team
in Alexandria, VA and exploring an exciting and challenging career. SAIC is seeking creative, detail-oriented, and
experienced Software Developers to join an energetic and versatile team responsible for addressing the customer website
• Design, code, architect content model, theme layer, modules, and processes to extend Drupal to meet requirements.
• Manage information content: identify, coordinate, and delete outdated or obsolete information; include value-added news
and/or features; maintain consistency throughout web pages.
• Ensure websites are professionally formatted in accordance with customer standards and are updated on a regular
• Experience deploying and hosting content on Intranet and Intranet Sites, together and separately.
• Translate ideas and concepts into professional, web-based products applying effective web development skills.
• Design and layout all reports, documents, and publications, and ensure they are easily transferred to and retrievable from
• Support unique initiatives for web page design, content organization, and special projects (e.g., surveys, reporting, etc.)
that require technical fluency to generate content, programs, and designs within system capabilities.
• Other similar professional duties assigned as needed
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC
employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment.
Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an
approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take
precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
• Experience in Drupal 8 twig theming and PHP based module development.
• Git, Ansible and Shell scripting, Jenkins, Cloudbees & Linux (RHEL)
• Extensive Custom Drupal 8 development and advanced Drupal CMS development.
• Experience in building responsive websites with advanced twig theming.
• Experience in upgradation of Drupal 8 to Drupal 9 platform as well as building new sites.
• Experience with Drupal API, custom module development, hook system as well as core and contributed modules.
• Experience working in Multiple Data Centers and conversant with Blue/Green, DR & Coop scenarios.
• Experience working in a Lean Agile environment.
• Experience working in a DevSecOps environment.
• Strong communication and teamwork abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field with 5+ years of relevant experience
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.