SAIC is seeking a Senior Business Process Engineer to join our team supporting the RITS contract with the US Army Corps of Engineers.
This role is 100% REMOTE and can be performed at any location in the CONUS.
The Senior Business Process Engineer will review and document current processes as well as analyze all aspects of processes and process interfaces in order to develop and improve processes and performance. The team will assess all major changes and ensure those changes are integrated horizontally and vertically throughout the Division consistent with USACE HQ/CIO directives. In addition to the specific skills listed below, the Senior Business Process Engineer should have experience in managing Division level enterprise information technology service programs like office productivity/O365, email, service desk operations, and collaboration services throughout the service lifecycle.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Creates As-Is and To-Be documentation for current and future Division initiatives
- Manages and support Continual Service Improvement (CSI) and is responsible for tracking and management of CSI Submissions
- Writes SOPs/tasks/scripts to improve Current Operations that support USACE Division C4IM Services
- Automates Process and refines existing processes
- Matches technology requirements to USACE needs to ensure they are maximizing their use of the capabilities
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development, and implementation of various ITIL best practice processes using project management techniques
- Responsible for resource management and coordination for implementing approved processes improvements
- Recommends process projects to client and assists in the process of managing those projects
- Monitor processes and progress; and provide feedback to organization on ways to maintain gains and overcome issues.
- Works with ServiceNow development and support teams in designing and implementing customizations/enhancements to ServiceNow as needed such as to provide effective solutions.
- Leverages out of the box configurations to solve complex business process needs
- Analyze user business needs and translate into functional/technical requirements
- Leads a small process improvement team responsible for creating, coordinating, and supporting process improvement projects
- Assists USACE Division Leaders with understanding process refinement and recommends process improvements to the Army
- Develops Briefings and information papers to support process improvements
- Assists the Army with drafting orders and task orders designed to improve processes
- Recommends new technologies to increase operational efficiencies
- Drafts Knowledge Base Articles for internal and external audiences as required
Experience & Education:
- BS Degree in Business or related field and 12+ years of experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certifications
- 3+ years’ experience Division or Brigade Staff
- 8+ years’ experience managing large, complex projects
- Understanding of DoD processes, culture, and standards
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.