SAIC is seeking a Cultural Intelligence Analyst Subject Matter Expert (SME) to work onsite in Quantico, VA.
This position is contingent on contract award which is expected in July 2022.
The Cultural Intelligence Analyst SME position requires the following experience:
- Experience conducting all-source analytic production of standard and non-standard Human Geography (HG) outputs, centrally concerned with the ways in which place, space, and environment are both the condition of the and the consequence of human activities and human characterization.
- Experience performing a formal analysis of religious, linguistic, ethnic, social, tribal, and occupational domains with respect to geography and resources to characterize the dynamics of groups of people worldwide.
- Experience performing a formal analysis through expertise in sociology, cultural anthropology, demography, psychology, geography, economics and political science.
- Experience identifying, collecting, and exploiting unique geospatial datasets and inform the process for organizing the information.
- Experience weighing multi-criteria within the cultural narrative to derive a population’s intent, as well as potential indicators and warning of escalating threats. These may include vehicle mobility analysis, terrain analysis, economic, counter narcotics, counter-terrorism, hydrology, climatology, land use change, climate change, urbanization, natural disasters, societal vulnerability, ethnicity/tribal characterization, environmental-food-water-security, atrocities and violence and other factors within the domain of human geography.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Human Geography, Sociology, Psychology, Cultural Anthropology, or similar
- Personnel must possess a minimum of eight (8) years of Cultural Intelligence Analysis experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prior United States Marine Corps (USMC) Intelligence Analysis experience, having obtained one or more of the following Military Occupational Specialties (MOS): 0231, 0291, 0202, 0203, 0204, 0205, 0207 or 7315.
- Must have at minimum, TS/SCI or SCI eligibility
- May be subject to a Poly
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.