SAIC is seeking an Intelligence Specialist Subject Matter Expert (SME) to work onsite in Quantico, VA.
This position is contingent on contract award which is expected in July 2022.
The Intelligence Specialist SME position requires the following experience:
- Experience performing tactical intelligence analysis through research, identification of intelligence gaps, recommendations to close intelligence gaps through collection planning, and presenting Courses of Action (COA) to decision makers.
- Experience performing all-source intelligence analysis inclusive of tactics, platform capabilities/vulnerabilities, sensors, strategy and doctrine, weapons and readiness of aviation, naval, ground and insurgency threats.
- Experience performing all-source intelligence analysis in identifying, exposing and exploiting terrorist/insurgent planning, operations, vulnerabilities, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosives (CBRNE) terrorist Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) using the analysis performed to establish indications and warning of adversary’s intent.
- Experience conducting all-source analysis of foreign defense industrial programs, infrastructure, and capabilities supporting an adversary’s ability to develop, equip, sustain, and employ its military forces across basic, strategic and military industrial sectors.
- Experience conducting all-source analysis of foreign military ground doctrine, Denial and Disruption (D&D), exercises, platforms, sensors, motor transport, armor, artillery, Command and Control (C2), logistics and maintenance, readiness, and mission objectives.
- Experience conducting all-source analysis of foreign naval air, surface, undersea warfare and/or naval infantry/amphibious/expeditionary forces and their operations to include, but not limited to: exercises, tactics, platforms, sensors, strategy and doctrine, weapons and readiness.
- Experience analyzing foreign civil maritime activities and assets to include, but not limited to: merchant vessels, cargo movements, fisheries/marine resources, territorial seas and related claims, crime/piracy, counterintelligence, counternarcotic, counter-proliferation, offshore infrastructure and strategic maritime trade.
- Experience analyzing all-source production of foreign space capabilities including, but not limited to: foreign adversary space doctrine, strategy, communications and collections, vulnerabilities, platforms, assembly and launch capabilities, weapons, dual-use systems and technologies, and emerging space technologies.
- Experience performing the above analysis on Department of Defense (DoD) Command Control Communication Computer Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) solutions and disseminating intelligence to appropriate echelons.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma (HSD) or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Personnel must possess a minimum of eight (8) years of Intelligence Analysis experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prior United States Marine Corps (USMC) Intelligence Analysis experience, having obtained one or more of the following Military Occupational Specialties (MOS): 0231, 0291, 0202, 0203, 0204, 0205, 0207 or 7315.
- Bachelor’s Degree – any field.
- Must have at minimum, TS/SCI or SCI eligibility
- May be subject to a Poly
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.