SAIC is seeking an Identity Intelligence (I2) Specialist Subject Matter Expert (SME) to work onsite in Quantico, VA.
This position is contingent on contract award which is expected in July 2022.
The I2 Specialist SME position requires the following experience:
- Experience conducting multi-INT triage, research, exploitation, organization, prioritization, production, and dissemination of I2 in accordance with Government priorities and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Experience delivering all facets of I2 analysis, including, but not limited to, intelligence production tasking, content management, dissemination support, and training activities.
- Experiencing developing products to include, but not be limited to, finished intelligence, biometric-related analysis reports, DOMEX derived reports, counter-terrorism and counterintelligence activities.
- Experience performing watchlist management functions in accordance with established Biometric-Enabled Watchlist (BEWL) and National Watchlist SOPs.
- Experience performing case management for all Department of Navy Identification and Screening Information System (DONISIS) submissions and coordination with other organizations including, but not limited to, DFBA, NGIC, NCIS, and FBI SIU.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Electronic Fingerprint Transaction (EFT) files, Originating Identifiers (ORIs), Transaction Control Numbers (TCNs), Biometric Identifiers (BIDs), and other I2 biometric-related information.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma (HSD) or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Personnel must possess a minimum of eight (8) years of Identity Intelligence experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prior United States Marine Corps (USMC) I2 experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree – any field.
- Must have at minimum, TS/SCI or SCI eligibility
- Maybe subject to a Poly
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.