SAIC is seeking a Counter Intelligence Specialist Subject Matter Expert (SME) to work onsite in Quantico, VA.
This position is contingent on contract award which is expected in July 2022.
The Counter Intelligence Specialist SME position requires the following experience:
- Conduct all-source analysis of foreign states and non-state actors’ ability to mislead an adversary by manipulation, distortion, or falsification of evidence to induce a targeted observer’s reactions in a manner prejudicial to the observer’s interests.
- Conduct all source analysis of adversarial attempts to control what US intelligence collection assets and efforts observe and acquire to manipulate perceptions and content of perceptions and shape decisions and actions of policy makers.
- Conduct all-source analysis of foreign activities and programs designed to eliminate, impair, degrade, or neutralize the effectiveness of US intelligence collection across all intelligence disciplines.
- Develop and maintain knowledge and expertise in the tactics, techniques, practices, technological capabilities and technical attack modus operandi of Foreign Intelligence Entities (FIE), to include technical surveillance threats.
- Experience collecting information/intelligence from human sources by means of interrogation, debriefing and screening, foreign language proficiency is preferred.
- Experience performing screening and interrogation of enemy Prisoners of War (POW), line crossers, refuges, and other displaced persons.
- Experience exploiting foreign language documents.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma (HSD) or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Personnel must possess a minimum of eight (8) years of Counter Intelligence experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior United States Marine Corps (USMC) Counter Intelligence experience, having obtained one or more of the following Military Occupational Specialties (MOS): 0210, 0211, 0251, 0283, 0284, 0286, 0288, 0289, or 0290
- Desired Military Training: Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) score of 3/3 or higher in one (or more) of the following languages: Arabic, Farsi, Pashtu, Persian, Chinese, Korean, Mandarin, and Russian
- Bachelor’s Degree – any field
- Must have at minimum, TS/SCI or SCI eligibility
- May be subject to a Poly
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.