Job ID: 2200743
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 20, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Data Scientist
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning subject matter expert (AI/ML SME) to help define the data layer and apply modern AI techniques to solve the DoD's most challenging problems. Our team is driving innovation as we develop solutions for the Department of Defense Joint All Domain Command and Control and other Edge and Enterprise capabilities for the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center and DARPA.
1. Successful candidate should have hands-on experience in the use of Machine Learning algorithm approaches to different problem sets
2. Successful candidate should have hands-on experience in the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithm approaches to solve real-world problem sets such as convolutional neural networks (CNN)
3. Successful candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of SW development experience in the use of ML/AI algorithms
4. Successful candidate should have > 10 years SW development experience
5. Successful candidate should have knowledge of parallelism of algorithms in processor arrays such as used by Vector and/or GPU processor architectures
6. Successful candidate should knowledge of processor pipelining and architecture
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.