SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Field Services Technician to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with the Air Force EITaaS EUS Program. This position is located at Buckley Space Force Base, CO.
In this role you will:
- Respond to technical service hardware requests and break/fix incidents
- Support Dell, HP and other notebook, desktops, and monitors
- Resolve end user questions or problems in the areas of functionality and technical troubleshooting
- Take responsibility for additional follow-up as required to ensure service is fully restored
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
- AA Degree in related discipline and one year related experience; Or, High School and two (2) years of related experience with relevant certification.
- Active IAT Level II certification
- Must be able to complete tasks without supervision and be a self-starter
- Must have experience in desktop support regardless of degree or certifications
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues without reach back support (the majority of the time)
- Will need the ability to be on-call for VIP work orders, respond, and resolve work orders according to the SLA
- Must be able to follow-up and create schedules/appointments
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve MS Outlook issues
- Must be able to communicate and coordinate with different teams CONUS and OCONUS in order to complete tasks and work orders
- Must to be able to perform inventorying and additional logistic functions
- Selected candidate must be able to obtain Interim-Secret DOD-level clearance prior to hire date; or have a US DoD Active Secret Clearance
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance
- Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist
- Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than 20 lbs
- Exposed to seasonal weather based on geographic region
- Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness
- Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects
- Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects
- Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired
- Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out
- Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving
- Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place
- Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists
- Certification MS Office 365 or MS Server 16 and up or MS Windows 10
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.