The SAIC Civilian Business Unit is seeking a highly dynamic and experienced executive with keen business acumen to lead the White Space account.
The Account Manager is responsible for the growth, execution, and talent management for the portfolio. The Account Manager must be able to forecast, monitor, and meet annual business plan financials and operational objectives with a focused effort on driving growth that aligns with the broader organization strategic plans. The successful individual must initiate and participate in business strategy development, guide business development and capture activities, maintain financial controls for the organization, and create an environment conducive to staff development and professional growth. The Account Manager is expected to exercise sound judgment within broadly defined SAIC guidelines and policies.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying, managing and nurturing top-level client and potential client relationships and conducting program-level client assessments
- Leading and managing PMs. Provide oversight to managed programs in portfolio.
- Identifying, planning, executing, and supervising business development strategies and directing multiple simultaneous capture efforts
- Developing and executing annual and quarterly financial plans
- Meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives to drive top-line and bottom-line growth
- Maintaining prescribed financial controls and assuring the integrity of financial matters
- Leading efforts where the scope and complexity of responsibilities require the integration of multiple disciplines and functions
- Coordinating efforts with supporting organizations including contracts, procurement, project control, finance, and human resources
- Regular interaction across all levels of management. Interactions may involve controversial situations, customer negotiations, or influencing and persuading other senior level managers that result in the best business outcomes
- Creating and maintaining a collaborative environment conducive to the professional growth and development of staff and the free flow of information throughout the entire organization
- Maintaining an enterprise perspective where the best solution for the company may supersede what is desired in the directorate
- 15+ years of relevant experience with 5+ years in progressive leadership roles.
- Demonstrated success leading, managing, and overseeing a portfolio of programs
- Experience managing P&L
- Demonstrated success identifying, qualifying, and winning small and large captures
- Demonstrated success developing account strategies in new agencies• Technical domain experience and deep knowledge of various civilian agencies and programs
- Deep understanding of Federal contracting practices
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline required
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain up to a Top Secret clearance
- Demonstrated success serving as a Program Manager on major programs
- Demonstrated success serving in business development and capture roles
- Working knowledge of functional topics including contracts, finance, and human resources
- Preferred candidates in or within driving distance of National Capital Region
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $200,001 - $225,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.