SAIC has an opening for an eDiscovery Administrator/search specialist. The selected candidate will be part of a team responsible for organizing, scripting, executing and reporting the search results for FOIA requests in support of the Federal government.
This position will require analytical and KQL scripting skills and involve working directly with the customer. The selected candidate will take functional direction the immediate customer, which is IT Service & Operations within HHS’ OCIO while performing day-to-day taskings in support of HHS’ Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs (ASPA).
Must Have: US Citizenship (no Green Card) and the ability to obtain Public Trust Level 6
Responsibilities to include:
- Support the end to end litigation, MSFT M365 Advanced eDiscovery and support services
- Analyze the in-coming requests, plan the submission order, script accordingly and submit the tasks to utilize the search tools efficiently
- Continue to improve the search process, document the lessons learned, and always look for optimal ways to improve the work flow
- Review the output, organize the data and provide the reports for easy consumption; Create and maintain templates for standard requests
- Invest more time on the integrity and the quality of the output and the report
- Apply analytical skills to break complex queries into smaller chunks
- Participate in meetings and present the findings to the Customer, if needed, either in-person or virtual
- Provide status to the Requestor and maintain Dashboard of all the requests processed
- Continuously monitor the jobs submitted and make sure they are processed as per request
- Participate in the upgrade of the existing search tools and installation of new tools, if needed
- Develop strong working relationship with the Customer, Team members and the Management
- Provide attention to details and ensure no PII, sensitive information or private data are shared or exposed to un-authorized parties.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Minimum two years of using eDiscovery in any Federal agency
- Must be an independent problem-solving, self-direction, ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes.
- Must have admin level experience on Windows 2012/2016
- Must have worked on maintaining AD
- Must have good scripting skills
- Must have working knowledge of Exchange and O365 products
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills; making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with staff.
- Experience/knowledge of principal of virtualization (VMWare in particular)
- Experience/knowledge of the principal of NAS/SAN concepts
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.