SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service-oriented Executive Help Desk Lead (Platinum Lead) to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
The Platinum Lead will supervise a team of Executive Support Technicians requiring the highest level of customer service and technical proficiency to more than 200 executives for the Department of Energy. The Platinum Lead will be responsible for managing and delivering professional, high quality services directly to the customer, providing both remote and in-person support. The Platinum Lead will provide direction according to established policies and management guidance and administer policies which directly affect subordinate employees. The candidate must have strong communication skills and be capable of reporting to all levels of Executive Staff, Service Desk Management and attend high level meetings to present information when required.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide technical support to Executive Support Technicians who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, and supporting senior executives.
- Coordinate customer and support issues to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and productivity and positive impact on customer satisfaction.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant product offering, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Work with other IT groups to rollout hardware and software upgrades, implement new equipment and services, and assist with new product testing and special projects
- Provide accurate and timely communication and reporting to assist in the execution of IT initiatives which may impact Executive staff
- Timely follow up with customers to ensure problems are resolved successfully and satisfactorily
- Strong ability to provide creative solutions to customer problems
- Demonstrate skills to bridge technical problems which cross functions, such as understanding cause and effect and root cause relationships for complex IT problems.
- Provide IT training to customers to ensure successful use of IT equipment
- Document and revise all resolutions to be updated in IT knowledge base
- Be able to manage projects and heavy caseload while responding to customers request in a high priority fashion
- Follow corporate and Federal IT Security Policies
- Home support including troubleshooting of Software Applications and the Operating System Software, Equipment diagnostics, problem isolation and repair including warranty work (Minimum)
- Previous experience working in a classified environment.
- Work a flexible schedule and provide after-hours support on an on call basis (7x24 support – Rotational)
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of combined supervisory and support experience, or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience managing teams and distributing workload in support of Senior and C-Level Executives, preferably within the Federal Government
- In-depth Desktop Support (Preferably on a Federal Contract)
- Significant Experience supporting Windows 10, O365 products, Active Directory and MDM solutions
- Experience installing and troubleshooting Apple products ranging from MAC OS X, iPhones, iPads, and hardware.
- Previous experience using ITSM tools for ticket tracking
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Ability to share On-Call Rotations
- Ability to obtain a DOE Q security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required.
- Active DOE Q security clearance or DOD Top Secret clearance. U.S. citizenship is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- IT certification(s): A+, Net+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA, and/or MCSE, ITIL, HDI
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.