SAIC is seeking an Identity Management Specialist to be responsible for the following:
- Research and write multiple types of analytical products to support both internal and external mission partners. The products may range in length from an email response to a 15 to 20 page paper citing 200+ unique sources from open and customer databases
- Complete requests for information across counterintelligence regional areas by a specified due date
- Recommend areas of research to the customer to write additional reporting
- Provide feedback to external groups on their products
- Write requirements to external groups to assist with enhancing intelligence reports
- Work independently and as a team to produce timely intelligence products.
- Provide content to support quick turn research requirements using technical knowledge
- Use Word Track Changes to facilitate comments and changes in products between the editing team and government team.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or 5 years of experience working in the IC writing intelligence reports
- Requires at least 5 years’ experience as an intelligence analyst writing and publishing intelligence products in a variety of formats
- 5 years of experience as an all-source analyst
- Must have experience with Customer analysis tools and databases
- Must have demonstrated research and writing ability skills
- Must have experience with Customer reporting databases, procedures, and style
- Must have familiarity with Customer operations and missions
- Must have experience working in a fast paced, deliverable based environment
- Must have experience supporting counterterrorism, counterintelligence, or other US national security priorities.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.