Job ID: 2200706
Location: STERLING, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a Solutions Delivery Manager responsible for providing leadership and technical direction across multiple Agile teams to ensure successful delivery of customized hardware / software solutions support of Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Solution applications include biometric, analytics, mobile, signage, and vehicle.
· Manage/ supervise a HW/SW development group of up to 50 team members
· Partner and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to ensure alignment
· Collaborate with other program team leaders (Architecture, Deployment, logistics, O&M)
· Advise, collaborate, and guide engineering business processes, application architecture, and infrastructure development
· Remove roadblocks to success and acts as an escalation point to senior leadership
· Work to provide a culture of accountability, dependability, and transparency.
· Operate across external and internal organizational groups to drive standardization of common approaches and best practices
· Align team to Government's Agile / PI Planning, engineering standards and practices
· Lead the system technical design efforts and define epic and user story breakdown
· Ensure effective and efficient translation of product requirements into complete solutions, using industry best practices in an Agile development environment, and working within cost and schedule constraints
· Continuous Improvement through design and coordination implementation of automated solutions to replace or enhance manual processes.
· Provide guidelines, best practices, and technical direction to domain architects, software developers, system administrators, and security personnel
· Maintain new software and system development roadmaps in support of new features
· Guide the design and development of new and enhanced systems and solutions using advanced hardware, software, and cloud technologies.
· Provide expertise and guidance to the engineering team in the practice areas of our IT infrastructure enterprise
· Ensure adequate documentation for all solutions
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.