Job ID: 2200686
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 1, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an intermediate-level Program Analyst/Project Associate to support our customers Action Officer Functions. The ideal candidate will direct and oversee the receipt, tasking, tracking and closure of all internal and external tasks.
The selected candidate must manage the action tracking system and ensure the customer's group is responsive to daily action items as well as being managed effectively. The candidate must establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members and other stakeholders both internally and externally.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Oversees and manages the internal operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
● Assists with project reviews and presentation of all manner of project updates including use of the project Management information System.
● Assists with monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
Responsibilities may include developing presentations and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience. Relevant experience may be substitued in lieu of degree.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications.
- Proficient with Visio and ARCHIBUS is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong editing skills.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.