SAIC is looking for a SharePoint Developer to join our team in Cary, North Carolina.
Note: This role offers temporary work from home / remote / virtual work due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site 100% in Cary, NC.
SharePoint Developer/Content Manager to support the Army National Guard SharePoint platforms, applications, and Business Intelligence
- Assist SharePoint team members in resolving tickets from users
- Maintain and enforce SharePoint governance plan and apply best practices for information security
- Apply Microsoft monthly cumulative updates (CUs) to SharePoint farms and maintain strict DOD adherence to security
- Monitors SharePoint software on GKO 2016 SharePoint farm and 2013 SharePoint public farm for performance
- Monitor user performance and load on the Web Front End servers
- Proactively monitor VDP Vulnerability program reports to ensure no SharePoint URLs are blocked
- Work closely with the server infrastructure team to ensure SharePoint servers have needed capacity to perform, operating system patches are applied, and certificates are not expiring
- Create new site collections, default permissions, etc. Document SharePoint configuration and architecture, review and monitoring usage reports
- Install, configure, maintain, upgrade and manage the enterprise SharePoint server(s)/virtual machines within the installation processing node/special purpose processing node and or within the cloud
- Modify SharePoint templates
- Perform daily operational checks to ensure the SharePoint application(s) are operational to ensure uptime
- Perform server maintenance (patching, STIGs, hot fixes, etc.)
- Ensure services are load balanced within virtual environment
- Provide Tier 2 troubleshooting and tech support for all GKO users utilizing enterprise ticketing management system
- The SharePoint Administrator will maintain the SharePoint environment at the National and State levels to scale and meet diverse needs
- Maintain integrity of SharePoint environments to best utilize available resources
- Maintain a security posture for the environment to protect the integrity and reliability of content
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience required. Additional experience and training can be substituted for education
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint Systems Design and Content Management
- Experience with relational database technologies, specifically SQL Server
- Security+ Certification prior to start date
- ITIL Foundations Certification (v3 or v4, within 60 days of hire)
- Secret Security Clearance (can start with Interim)
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.