SAIC is looking for a experience Staff Officer to support our customer in Springfield, VA.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrated competency performing significant staff officer, business process engineering and development duties with little or no supervision as well as working policy and strategic communications within the IC. To include to showing the ability to assist in developing mission and vision statement and/or policy and must possess strong written and oral communication skills and be able to easily interact with senior-level directors and/or agency heads.
Duties shall include:
- Writing high level briefings and policy documents to include Host Tennant Service Agreements (HTSAs) and update the overarching MOUs/MOAs.
- Provide executive-level staff, technical and administrative support to the IT Services Directorate.
- Provide responses to ad hoc client requests in a high profile and fast paced environment.
- Support the CIO-TES Chief of Staff Director and management to craft messaging on key issues and achievements to communicate throughout multiple agencies and key stakeholders.
- Obtain and maintain extensive knowledge and experience of the Intelligence Community with in-depth understanding of NGA’s Directorates and their programs.
- Provide project/concept plans.
- Assemble briefings and papers.
- Schedule meeting agendas and take minutes.
- Track status of funding reports, comprehensive budget reports, budget recommendations and proposed funding documents, technical standard operational procedure document.
- Create and brief high-level policy documents.
- Serve as lead TES representative at the NGA Secretariat Office (ONE) Directorate Suspense Coordinators' Meetings and disseminate pertinent information or policy and procedures obtained from these meetings to CIO-T Groups and Offices promptly at the request of the Government.
- Brief the TES Front Office and/or the GPOC of new taskers received promptly at the request of the Government status of all current taskers.
- Keep abreast of new policies, procedures, directives, policy letters, and developments and distributed this information promptly at the request of the Government to CIO-T Offices, Groups, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Improve and/or document processes, create Standard Operating Procedures and checklists.
- Serve as lead representative for outreach with suspense coordinators and managers throughout CIO-T.
- Coordinate and support CIO-TES Office Chief of Staff and Division Chiefs as it pertains to other office management duties.
- Serve as a primary suspense coordinator for all CIO-TES and subordinate office taskings to include those from external agencies, internal offices, and staff packages.
- Assemble, analyze, disseminate, and process Staff Summary Packages for CIO-TES and subordinate offices. Must exercise critical thinking to ensure proper dissemination and response.
- Lead, and support when applicable, office staff meetings and provide administrative and coordination support to the forum; take notes and electronically record actions from key personnel as needed. Must take lead on tracking actions to closure.
- Lead, and perform when necessary, the preparation of routine and specific topic briefings and reports; prepare and distribute briefing report and read-ahead material.
- Lead organizational compliance regarding routine review of floor plans, coordinate office moves and obtain appropriate NGA authorization for office construction, equipment or personnel moves; update seating charts and prepare cubicle names signs for incoming personnel.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of NGA’s office management policies, procedures, records management, and guidelines.
- Lead, and perform when necessary, administrative officer duties to include scheduling, coordinating meetings, coordinating calendars and events; and gathering, inputting, and retrieving electronic data
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience managing small engagements or work products with multiple team members.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with drafting documents and briefings.
- Demonstrated experience creating detailed reports, preparing and presenting briefings.
- Graduate Degree or 15+ years equivalent experience in a related field.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Project and experience with writing and reviewing project plans.
- Demonstrated experience using SharePoint.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.