Job ID: 2200313
Location: SPRINGFIELD, VA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 1, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking to add an experience Staff Officer to support our customer located in Springfield, VA. The primary duties of the Staff Officer include using their expertise to execute, manage and provide administrative support for the Chief Data Officer (CDO) and the NGA data management program. They will coordinate with information officers within the CIO-T Directorate, along with other NGA wide Groups/Offices with a focus on IPD/Q/S and A on all aspects of Data management (ensuring compliance with data management law, policy, guidelines, etc.) as data Management Facilitator. They will support the CDO in the execution of various tasks which require vision, leadership and proficiency in problem identification, analysis, resolution, communications, process improvement, and competency in business services. The Office Management/Staff Officer also utilizes program management skills to organize and execute tasks against timelines.
Duties shall include:
· Identify, analyze, and resolve business and administrative issues and challenges that are central to the effective conduct of his/her activities.
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of NGA’s office management policies, procedures, records management, and guidelines. Provide process improvement recommendations and suggestions.
· Perform administrative officer duties to include scheduling, coordinating meetings, coordinating calendars and events; performing phone receptionist duties, and gathering, inputting, and retrieving electronic data.
· Support the primary suspense coordinator for all CDO tasking’s to include those from external agencies, internal offices, and staff packages.
· Analyze, track, and respond to Agency- and Group-level Action Items within specified and often abbreviated timelines.
· Prepare daily ‘Read-Ahead’ Books for CDO.
· Assemble and process Staff Summary Packages, as needed, for CDO.
· Assist with Office staff meetings and provide administrative and coordination support to the forum; take notes and electronically record actions from key personnel as needed.
· Assist in the preparation of routine and special topic briefings and reports; prepares and distribute briefing reports and read-ahead material.
· Prepare travel plans and itineraries for Senior Government personnel to include DTS authorizations and vouchers; create and manage MET request for CDO.
· Compile, edit, and submit Weekly Activity Report (WAR) for CDO to CIOT and DNI when appropriate.
· Professionally interact with senior-level directors and/or agency heads.
· Demonstrate keen interpersonal and customer service, data gathering, analysis, effective management and organization, competent oral and written skills in a fast-paced environment.
· Plan and lead sub-tasks/projects.
· Create and Manage master data project plan from A/IPD/Q/Data corps
· Manage NGA key data initiatives aligned to Mission Imperatives and the Director’s Moonshot
· Document/Author/Manage IC CDO deliverables.
· Perform Data Catalog and Data Governance activities.
· Tactically and operationally focused to keep CDO Office running smoothly.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· At least 5 years’ experience using Microsoft Office Applications, to include Microsoft Project
· Experience with continuous service and process improvement.
· Experience executing and completing rapid turn-around and short-suspense tasks.
· At least 5 years’ experience providing general or specialized administrative support to Intelligence Community or Department of Defense offices and programs.
· Bachelor’s Degree or 11-14 years’ experience within the senior business administration executive field.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.