Job ID: 2200599
Location: OAK RIDGE, TN, United States
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2022
Subcategory: Contracts Support
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
Contract Services Team is seeking a Contract Closeout Specialist. The selected candidate will perform a variety of activities in support of contract closeout.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Complete and sign template documents
· Prepare for closeout of all contract types for SAIC/acquisition contracts as assigned
· Complete closeout of subcontracts issued by SAIC/acquisition as assigned
· Prepare, review, and sign Release of Claims and Assignments
· Review closeout packages and assign Closeout Distribution Dates
· Review subcontract invoices
· Interface with various functional areas inside SAIC
· Interface with various customers outside SAIC
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School and two (2) years or more related experience OR associates degree and one (1) year of related contracts or procurement experience desired.
· Strong attention-to-detail and follow-through.
· Ability to work independently and collaborate successfully as part of a diverse team in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment.
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel, is required. Familiar with mail merge in Word.
· Excellent communication, outstanding initiative, aggressive problem-solving and task management skills as well as excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
· Ability to encourage, inspire and participate in teamwork.
· Prior Government contract experience, including familiarity with FAR and DFAR, is highly preferred.
· Clear understanding of all contract types and possess the ability to read and interpret contractual documents.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.